Head of the River Race - Saturday 6th October 2018
- Times to be confirmed
Further information and signing up
Nic Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for competing clubs
- Each competing crew must bring a radio.
- This is a pursuit race. You will be given your start time at the Coxswains' Meeting.
- Start times are dependent on the gig's crew (eg Ladies, Men, Mixed, Vets, Juniors etc). We welcome any and all combinations.
- All trailers must be clearly marked with the name of the gig.
- At the end of the race, your trailer will be brought to you and towed up to the clubhouse for you. Please be patient while this operation takes place.
- Soup, hot drinks, cakes and a BBQ serving bacon rolls available in the gazebo by Ferryboat beach, Helford Passage.
- Toilets available in the Ferryboat Inn by kind agreement. Please support and respect the pub, its seating and its clients.
- All participants are invited to the clubhouse for food, drink, dancing and prize-giving.
- Overnight camping is available at the clubhouse by prior arrangement.
Spectators welcome - see details above for catering at Ferryboat beach.
If there is enough interest, there may be a spectator's boat following the Juniors and also watching the finish. Contact Ian at email@example.com for more info.
Mini-Scillies Race - March 2018
Details to follow nearer the time.