Head of the River Race - Autumn 2017
Date and other details to follow.
Previous events: Mini-Scillies Race - Saturday 18 March 2017
- 9.00 - Boats to arrive at top of hill down to Ferryboat Beach
- 10.30 - Coxes' Meeting at Helford Passage
- 11.15 - Men's Vets Race
- 12.00 - Ladies' Vets Race
- 13.00 - Men's Race, Heat One
- 13.45 - Ladies' Race, Heat One
- 14.30 - Men's Race, Final
- 15.00 - Ladies' Race, Final
- 16.00 - 17.50 - Gig recovery
Refreshments and BBQ (hot drinks, cakes, burgers and bacon butties) will be available from the gazebo by Ferryboat Beach from 9.00 until after the races finish!
Nic Wilson - email@example.com
Information for competing clubs
- 13 visiting boats have signed up for this event, which is now full.
- Gigs should arrive at Helford Passage at 9.00. Gigs should wait at the top of the hill for instructions before heading down to launch.
- All trailers must be clearly marked with the name of the gig.
- You should bring a radio.