If you would like to join HRGC, please send an email to email@example.com
giving your name and indicating the type of membership for which you are applying. Please note that if you are under 18, you should ask your parent or guardian to email on your behalf.
The following types of membership are available at HRGC:
- Ordinary Adult
- Cadet Membership (16-19 years)
- Cadet 18 Membership (over 19 years and in full-time education)
- Junior Membership (under 16 years on Jan 1st of this year)
- Social Only Membership
Membership Fees are as follows:
For new members only:
- Ordinary Adult £90
- Cadet £30
- Cadet 18 £30
- Junior £15
- Social £15
Adult members joining fees are £90 if the member joins before 30th June. After 30th June, a sliding scale for new adult members applies. Please note: This sliding scale applies to new members only.
It does not apply to existing club members or to returning members, who must pay the full annual fee.
- Member joining in July £80
- Member joining in August £70
- Member joining in September £60
- Member joining in October £50
- Member joining in November £40
- Member joining in December £30
- Member joining in January £20
- Member joining in February £10
There is no sliding scale of membership fees for new members to any category other than Ordinary Adult.
Please note that HRGC reserves the right not to grant membership, in line with its constitution.